- Business is Booming in Las Vegas
- Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Students Undecided About Their Career Path Can Explore All Programs At
- Frugal spending habits help students financially
- Benefits of Attaining a Business Administration Degree in Las Vegas
- Lucrative Career Options for Business Graduates
- New page
- The Profitability of Business Degrees in Las Vegas
- Future Earnings With a Business Degree
- What Can be Done with a Business Degree?
- Business Degrees: Still Worth It
- What Matters When Choosing a Business Degree
- Students Can Look Forward to a Variety of Career Options for Business
- About me
- 3 Types of Degrees to Consider When Going to College
- Nursing and Information Technology Combine in Nursing Informatics
- What Does it Take to Start a Business?
- Start a New Life and a New Career with a Business Degree from a Las Ve
- Career Opportunities One Can Take with a Business Degree in Las Vegas
- Reasons to Get a Business Degree from a Las Vegas University
Business Degrees - What are the Options?
Obtaining an associate, bachelors or business degrees las vegas can open job opportunities that would have been unavailable otherwise. Even so, there are a number of business degrees to pick from and it is important for a Las Vegas university student to be sure to pick a degree that best fits his or her career choice. Following is a quick overview of some of the many options.
Accounting degrees are highly popular and it is not hard to see why. A person who has an accounting degree can work for a private company, a state or Federal entity or even start his or her own business. Accounting is a well paid occupation that is set to have well over 150,000 job openings by the year 2022.
An advertising business degree is a good option for anyone who wants to become an advertising manager, PR manager, PR spokesperson or market research analyst. The last job option is particularly attractive, as the Bureau of Labor Statistics notes that it is set to have a 31.6% employment increase up to the year 2022. In some cases a person can obtain a job in one of the above mentioned fields with only an associate’s degree; however, many employers prefer that one have at least a bachelor's degree.
International Business Degree
Those who are interested in an exciting business career that offers travel opportunities will most likely need an international business degree. Such a degree can enable one to become a business manager of an international company, international sales representative or market researcher, to name just a few of the many job options.
A person who wants to become a manager but is unsure which type of company he or she would like to work for would do well to obtain a management degree. However, a person who has specific job goals should obtain the exact type of management degree that best suits his or her aspirations. Some of the many options to pick from include an IT management degree, hospitality management degree and an HR degree.
These are just some of the most popular business degrees available Las Vegas residents. A person who wants to study business should carefully consider the options, talk with the university career services department and then choose the degree that would make it possible to obtain a job in the field of his or her choice.